Have you been struggling with frizzy, dull, or damaged hair? Are you tired of using countless hair products that promise to revive your hair but fail to deliver the 90% results? If so, you might want to consider hair Botox treatment in Dubai. Hair Botox is a revolutionary hair treatment that helps you achieve smoother, shinier, and healthier-looking hair. So, don’t bear with your frizzy and dull hairs; start your treatment with us through an initial satisfactory consultation.
Why Should I Get Hair Botox?
Hair Botox is a moisturizing treatment that helps you to improve the appearance of your hair. It is made with a combination of different ingredients. It includes keratin, collagen, and hyaluronic acid, which work together to strengthen, hydrate, and smooth the hair.
- Hair Botox helps to REDUCE FRIZZ and make your hair more manageable. This is good for people who have curly or wavy hair.
- Hair Botox ADD SHINE AND LUSTER to your hair because it has those ingredients that improve the empty gap cycle in your hair development.
- Hair Botox helps to REPAIR DAMAGE to the hair caused by heat styling, chemical treatments, and environmental factors. The used ingredients again make your hair shaft strengthen and resistant to damage.
- Hair Botox helps you to BOOST THE VOLUME of your hair by producing thickness in each strand of hair.
Is Botox Good or Bad for Your Hair?
Hair Botox injections are intended to strengthen the hair and improve its appearance in front of people. Moreover, most stylists and doctors don’t recommend using this treatment more than 3-4 times a year. In addition, there are two main types of Botox treatments for hair: scalp injections and topical treatments.
- SCALP INJECTIONS involve injecting Botox into the scalp to relax the muscles and improve blood circulation.
- TOPICAL TREATMENTS involve applying a Botox-containing product to the hair and scalp.
How Long Does Hair Botox Last For?
Hair Botox is a cosmetic procedure that is treated by analyzing your hair issue and coating your hair with fillers like keratin and collagen. It is different from the Botox injections used for wrinkle reduction and is not a permanent treatment. The longevity of the results depends on multiple factors, such as hair type, aftercare, and the specific product used.
The effects of a Botox hair treatment can last anywhere from 2 to 4 months. However, some people may notice that the results start to fade after about 2 months, while others may experience longer-lasting effects closer to the 4-month mark. If you want to maintain the benefits of the treatment, you may need to repeat the procedure every few months, and you must avoid sulfate-free shampoo, excessive heat styling, and protect your hair from UV light.
Who should get hair Botox?
Anyone can benefit from hair Botox treatment, but it is 100% effective for those with hair damage from hair coloring, heat styling, or UV ray damage.
Is Hair Botox for thin hair?
Yes, hair Botox is made for thin, frizzy, dull, split ends, and lack of volume hairs. It is considered as one of the safest treatments worldwide.
Which is better, keratin or Botox treatment?
Keratin or Botox treatment is good but depends on individual goals; few people like to have Botox treatment because this process does not require any chemical utilization. Other than that, keratin treatment is a chemical process that coats the hair with a layer of keratin which naturally found in your hair.