How much time does Restorative Dentistry usually take?
At Lavish Medical Center LLC, we do not only focus on aesthetic treatment but we also offer a wide range of restorative dentistry procedures and facilities to fulfil patient’s requirements. If you are one of those people who experienced bad feelings and forced to keep their lips sealed due to unattractive aspect and bad teeth, you must consult our highly skilled and trained dentist to get the sparkle back in your teeth.
We perform most aspects of Restorative Dentistry within the practice including dental implants, fillings, crown and bridges, and removable dentures.
- Fillings are the most common type of dental restoration. Teeth can be filled with tooth-colored materials called composite resin fillings.
- Crowns are a tooth-shaped “cap” that is placed over a tooth to restore its shape and size, strength, appearance or to cover a dental implant.
- Bridges are false teeth that are designed to “bridge” the gap created by missing one or more teeth. Bridges can be attached on both side by crowns and cemented permanently into place.
- Implants are the replacement of tooth roots. They placed surgically into the bone-socket where teeth are missing. The implant may need an attachment called an abutment that will act as a crown preparation. It is then covered with a crown.
- Dentures are a removable replacement for missing teeth and surrounding tissues. They are made of acrylic resin sometimes combined with metal attachments. Complete dentures replace all the teeth while partial dentures are considered in a condition where some natural teeth remain intact.
Benefits of Restorative Dentistry:
- Better Chewing Function
- Improve appearance
- Preservation of bone structure
- Prevent the disruption of teeth position
- Protect your natural teeth
Tips to maintain your restorative dentistry work:
- Brushing and flossing
- Avoid chewing on hard or sticky foods which can damage your dental bridge, implant, or crown.
- Use an antimicrobial mouthwash to fight against plaque bacteria around restorative work.
Each complex restoration is planned and performed with more than just cosmetics in mind. Advanced training at the highest level, years of experience, and the use of the high-quality materials available guarantee long-lasting results.