Thread Lift Dubai: Non-Surgical Facelift for a Younger-Looking
Thread Lift Dubai Clinic
Our thread lift procedure in Dubai is a non-surgical alternative to a facelift or neck lift. It works by raising sagging skin on the face, jawline, and neck to reduce obvious indications of ageing.
Dissolvable sutures with precisely placed barbs are put beneath the skin’s surface during a thread raising procedure, lifting your skin against gravity into a more youthful – and extremely natural – position.
What is Thread Lifting, and how does it work?
Anti-aging medicines have progressed significantly. In the past, the only choice for men and women who wished to address apparent indications of ageing was to have a surgical facelift, which is quite successful but requires some downtime. While a surgical facelift is appropriate for many people, thread lifting may be all that is required for the right client to get a renewed, rejuvenated appearance.
Our doctor can smooth facial wrinkles and creases and restore the attractive contours of your neck and jawline with thread lifting, all while boosting your body’s natural collagen and elastin production. These essential proteins are the skin’s building components, giving it volume and a youthful, supple appearance. When your thread lifting procedure is finished, you will notice a more youthful profile and an increase in your self-confidence.
The Mechanism of Thread Lifting
Thread lifting is a procedure that involves directing specially engineered threads beneath the surface of your skin, focusing on the areas of your skin that require the greatest rejuvenation. These threads have a series of small barbs that elevate the skin on your face to a more youthful position, tightening crepey, loose skin areas. The barbs promote your body’s creation of essential collagen and elastin to stimulate further rejuvenation while fortifying the underlying structure of your skin. All of this is done under local anaesthetic in the comfort of our Beverly Hills location, so you can relax and enjoy your treatment.
Types Of Thread Lifts and facelift dubai
There are two main types of thread lifts: traditional thread lifts and permanent thread lifts.
|Traditional Thread Lift Permanent Thread Lift||HeadingTraditional Thread Lift Permanent Thread Lift1|
|Non-permanent procedure for skin||Permanent procedure for skin|
|Use absorbable thread into your skin||Non-absorbable thread into your skin|
|Less invasive||Little bit invasive|
|Duration 1-3 years||Long-lasting|
|PDO or PLA materials are used||PMT or PP materials are used|
|Short recovery time||Takes time to recover|
Here are the more defined thread lift types that you must know before starting your procedure on your skin
Benefits of Thread Lift Dubai: A Non-Surgical Alternative to Surgery
A thread facelift is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that is designed to lift and tighten the skin of the face and neck. It offers several benefits to people looking for a non-surgical way to rejuvenate their appearance. Here are a few advantages of a thread facelift include:
1. Non-Surgical Procedure with Immediate Result
A thread facelift is a non-surgical alternative to a traditional facelift, which makes it less invasive and requires less downtime and recovery. Moreover, while you’ll notice an immediate lift, the procedure also stimulates collagen production, which leads to long-lasting improvements in skin tightness and texture.
2. Natural-Looking Results with Minimize Sagging Skin
The results of a thread facelift are natural, as they don’t result in a “pulled” or artificial appearance. The threads provide a subtle and refreshed look. Moreover, thread lifts are effective in addressing mild to moderate skin sagging on the face and neck, which include the jowls, nasolabial folds, and neck laxity.
3. Quick & Downtime Procedure
The procedure takes under an hour, which makes it a convenient way for people with busy schedules. In addition, recovery after a thread facelift is usually faster and less uncomfortable compared to traditional facelift surgery. Patients can often return to their regular activities within a few days.
4. Face Fewer Risks and Complications with Long-Lasting Results
Thread facelifts are associated with fewer risks and complications compared to surgery. Infections and scarring are less common. You can get customized treatment to target specific areas of concern, which allows for changes to address patients’ needs. Eventually, the body absorbs the threads themselves, which leads to collagen production in your skin. The stimulation can continue to provide benefits for an extended period, with results lasting up to a year or more.
5. Improved Skin Texture with Minimal Invasive Treatment
In addition to lifting, thread facelifts can lead to improved skin texture, which reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The procedure involves only small incisions for thread insertion, which reduces the risk of scarring and the need for large surgical cuts.
6. Give Local Anesthesia by Checking the Age
Most thread facelifts are performed under local anesthesia, which minimizes the risks associated with anesthesia. Thread facelifts can benefit a wide range of people, from those looking for preventive measures in their 30s to those seeking a rejuvenating lift in their 50s and beyond.
7. Versatile Treatment & Cost Effective
Thread lifts can be used in combination with other non-surgical treatments, such as dermal fillers or Botox, to achieve comprehensive facial rejuvenation. The thread facelift is often more affordable than surgical facelifts, which makes them available to a much broader range of patients.
What To Expect During a Thread Face Lift Consultation
You can expect to discuss whatever the condition of your skin and what you are expecting in terms of positive results:
- YOUR AESTHETIC EXPECTATIONS: What do you hope to achieve with a thread lift? Do you want to lift your sagging skin, reduce wrinkles, or you want to improve your facial contour?
- YOUR UPDATED MEDICAL HISTORY: Be prepared to discuss any medical conditions you have and any serious medications you are taking. This will help your surgeon determine if you are the right person for a thread lift face feature lift treatment.
- YOUR EXPECTATIONS: It is important to have realistic expectations about the results of a thread lift. Thread lifts can provide subtle to moderate improvements in the appearance of the face and neck, but they cannot replace the results of a surgical facelift.
Your surgeon will also perform a physical examination of your face and neck to assess your skin quality and elasticity. They may also take photographs of your face to help plan the procedure.
Once your surgeon has a good understanding of your expectations, we will recommend a course of treatment and discuss the likely outcomes. We will also discuss the potential risks and complications of the procedure, as well as the cost.
How To Prepare for a Thread Face Lift
Here are a few steps that will lead you to preparation for a thread facelift procedure that everybody loves to take for their skin:
- CHOOSE A QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED PLASTIC SURGEON: This is the most important step in preparing for any cosmetic surgery procedure. To do this, you need to do research on different surgeons and ask for recommendations from friends, family, or your doctor.
- SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION WITH YOUR SURGEON: During this consultation, your surgeon will discuss your goals for the procedure and approach your candidacy for a thread facelift. We will also discuss the risks and benefits of the procedure, as well as the cost.
- STOP SMOKING AND DRINKING ALCOHOL: Smoking and drinking alcohol can interfere with healing and increase the risk of complications. So, you may have to stop it at least two weeks before the facelift procedure application.
- EAT A HEALTHY DIET AND AVOID PROCESSED FOODS: Keep remember in mind you need to eat a healthy diet because it will help your body heal properly after the procedure and make your skin glow.
- GET PLENTY OF REST: You need to get lots of sleep in the whole day, at least 7-8 hours, which leads to a good finishing procedure. Being well-rested will help you recover more quickly from the treatment. Then, you will do your daily activities easily in a routine corner of your home.
Risks and Side Effects of a Thread Face Lift
If you are considering a thread facelift, be sure to talk to a qualified plastic surgeon about the risks and benefits of the procedure. Thread facelifts can provide subtle to moderate improvements in the appearance of the face and neck, but they cannot replace the results of a surgical facelift. Here are the common effects and risks of complication that you may experience after a thread lift:
- slight pain at the site of the thread injection
There is a 15%-20% chance of complications, which includes dimpling. I can say there a possible complications that are minor but can easily to treated. However, there are complications to look out for, including:
- Allergic reaction to ingredients in the threading material
- Bleeding as a result of the procedure builds up behind your skin
- Visible dimpling or pulling where the threads have been inserted
- Migration or unintended “movement” of the threads that results in skin that looks lumpy or bulges
- Pain under your skin as a result of the thread being too “tight” or awkwardly placed
- Infection at the site of the procedure
why choose lavish clinic for thread lift in dubai?
Lavish Clinic is a leading provider of thread lift treatment, skin lifting, body contouring, and other aesthetic services in Dubai. Here are some of the reasons why patients choose Lavish Clinic:
- Experienced and qualified staff: Lavish Clinic’s team of doctors and nurses are highly experienced and qualified in performing soft thread lifts and other aesthetic procedures. They have a deep understanding of the anatomy of the face and body, as well as the latest technologies and techniques.
- State-of-the-art facilities: Lavish Clinic is equipped with the latest state-of-the-art technology for performing thread lift and other aesthetic procedures. This ensures that patients receive the most effective and safe treatment possible.
- Personalized care: Lavish Clinic is committed to providing personalized care to each and every patient. The doctors and nurses will take the time to understand the patient’s individual needs and goals before developing a custom treatment plan and do tests to make sure what kind of treatment is the best.
- Competitive pricing: Lavish Clinic offers competitive pricing on thread lift and other aesthetic procedures. They also offer a variety of financing options to make treatment more affordable for patients.
In addition to thread lifts, Lavish Clinic offers a wide range of other aesthetic services and department, including:
- Botox and fillers: Botox and fillers can be used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, enhance the lips and cheeks, and contour the face and body.
- Laser skin treatments: Laser skin treatments can be used to improve the appearance of skin conditions such as acne, sun damage, and hyperpigmentation.
- Microneedling: Microneedling is a minimally invasive procedure that can be used to improve the texture and tone of the skin, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and stimulate collagen production.
- Chemical peels: Chemical peels can be used to remove dead skin cells, improve the appearance of the skin, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation.
- body contouring: Body contouring is a term used to describe a variety of procedures that are designed to improve the shape and appearance of the body. These procedures can be surgical or non-surgical, and they can target specific areas of the body, such as the abdomen, flanks, thighs, arms, and buttocks.
- IV drips: IV drips, also known as intravenous therapy, are a method of delivering fluids, nutrients, and medications directly into the bloodstream. This is done by inserting a thin tube, called a catheter, into a vein in the arm or hand. The IV drip is then connected to a bag of fluids and/or medications, which are slowly infused into the bloodstream.
Lavish Clinic is a great choice for patients who are looking for a wide range of aesthetic services in Dubai UAE united arab emirates. The clinic offers experienced doctors and staff, state-of-the-art facilities, personalized care, and competitive pricing.
Let’s look at our medical-grade threads satisfactory results.
The best candidates for thread lifts are people between the ages of 30 and 55. Moreover, age is not the only factor that determines the facelift treatment. Here are a few factors that relate to people who need a thread lift process to look beautiful.
- Are experiencing early signs of aging.
- Is not a smoker
- Is experiencing mild to moderate skin laxity and sagging
- Don’t expect dramatic results.
- Does not have active acne or rosacea
- Does not have any bleeding disorders
- Don’t want to have cosmetic surgery.
- Is not pregnant or breastfeeding
- Had a facelift (rhytidectomy) or neck lift and want to refresh their results.
The results of a thread facelift last from over 1 to 3 years. The facelift thread is dissolved into your skin because it is made up of dissolvable material such as polydioxanone (PDO). At last, your targeted treatment turns back to its pre-treatment position after having one session.
Yes, thread facelift treatment is good for you if you want to have wrinkle and aging-free skin. This is a minimally invasive procedure which needs medical care after treatment.
Here is a step-by-step guide to understand how you can find the world’s best facelift clinic in Dubai.
- Ask nearby individuals who have already gotten facelift treatment.
- After asking, research yourself online and read the review
- If you feel you are satisfied with the reviews, then make a decision to visit the clinic near you.
Polydioxanone (PDO) or Polylactic Acid (PLA) = Traditional method is not permanent:
The traditional thread lift thread is made up of absorbable materials, which are Polydioxanone (PDO) or Polylactic Acid (PLA). These materials are dissolved into your skin over time, within the last 1 to 3 years.
Polyethylene Terephthalate (PMT) or Barbed Polypropylene (PP) = Updated Permanent Treatment:
There is a newer type of thread lift that uses permanent threads. These threads are made of materials that are not absorbed by the body, such as polyethylene terephthalate (PMT) or barbed polypropylene (PP). Permanent thread lifts can provide longer-lasting results than traditional thread lifts, but they are also more invasive and carry a higher risk of complications.
Here are a few alternatives for thread facelift treatment:
- Dermal Fillers & Botox.
- Chemical Peel.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing.
- Fat Transfer.
- Limited Incision Facelift.
- Discussing Your Options.
You can find top-rated qualified surgeons by visiting our Lavish Clinic website, where you can check a number of lists of the best Dubai doctors according to your skin, hair, and dental treatment.
Yes, this treatment is totally worth it, and it is good for those who love speediness and low downtime to recover from the facelift procedure. Here are the pros and cons of facelifts so that you will understand by yourself:
Less invasive than a surgical facelift
Results are not permanent and last 1 to 3 years.
Shorter recovery time
It may not be suitable for severe skin laxity.
More affordable than a surgical facelift
Cause bruising, swelling, and discomfort.
Provide subtle to moderate improvements in the appearance of the face and neck
small risk of complications, such as infection, bleeding, and nerve damage
Stimulate collagen production, which can improve skin texture and elasticity.