Root Canal Treatment
Root Canal Treatment Cost In Dubai
At Lavish Medical Center LLC, we offers high-quality root canal treatment to treat the most complicated teeth problems at a very reasonable price. Our dentist is highly qualified, very experienced and extremely skilled to conduct both standard and complex root canal treatments.
Root Canal or Endodontic Treatment is necessary when the pulp becomes inflamed or infected. The most common reasons for inflammation or infection are deep dental cavities, cracks or chips. If Pulp inflammation or infection is left untreated, that would be responsible for severe pain or lead to an abscess. That’s why it’s important to get treatment from a qualified professional as soon as possible. We understand the importance of immediate pain relief from an infected root canal and so provide you with the advanced root canal treatment at our Lavish Medical Center LLC.
This treatment has many advantages:
- No need for dental extraction.
- Stop the spreading of infection to adjacent teeth.
- Able to chew and bite normally after a few days of the procedure.
- Take away the pain related to the infected tooth.
- Prevent jawbone degeneration.
Dental problems in which root canal treatment will be indicated:
- Severe pain upon chewing.
- Prolonged sensitivity to hot or cold temperatures.
- Pus-filled swellings around the gum.
- Abscess in the jawbone (visible on an x-ray).
- Swelling of gums near the infected area.
- Tooth darkening or discoloration of tooth.
Root canal treatment is usually successful at saving the tooth and clearing the infection. It has been reported that 9 out of 10 root-treated teeth survive for almost 10 years. Having a crown fitted to the tooth after root canal treatment is important for improving tooth survival rates. If you keep your teeth clean, that would increase the survival time duration of your treated tooth.
However, most patient’s complaint about pain and discomfort associated with root canal treatment, but our well-equipped Lavish Medical Center LLC with modern technology has made this treatment a virtually pain-free experience.