Wart and Mole Removal
Warts and moles are harmless, but they can occasionally cause discomfort and maybe a cosmetic concern. Lavish Medical Center offers wart and mole removal services to patients living in Dubai. Warts and moles are exceptionally common and usually harmless skin conditions. Fortunately, warts and moles can be easily and permanently removed using several techniques. The process of wart and mole removal at our Lavish Medical Center is very efficient and highly effective.
Common warts are a contagious skin condition caused by human papillomavirus (HPV) viruses. They are usually cauliflower shaped and generally form on the hands and feet. The ones on the feet can cause walking or exercising to be painful, making wart removal necessary.
Moles, also referred to by the medical term nevi, are usually harmless skin growths that can form on any part of the body. They generally have a uniform black or brown color and can be flat or raised.
Wart Removal Options:
- Wart removal surgery usually takes less than 1-2 weeks for the wart to blister and fall off after surgical removal.
- Cryotherapy or Wart freezing usually heals within 1-2 weeks but could require more than one treatment.
- Prescription wart medications often take 2-3 weeks for the wart to blister and fall off. Multiple treatments may be needed.
Mole Removal Options:
- There are several procedures use to remove non-cancerous (benign) moles. Our doctor will choose which procedure is best to remove your mole based upon factors like the location, type, and size of the mole.
- There are four basic types of mole removal method: excision, shave removal, laser removal, and freezing.
- Mole removal is considered a minor surgical procedure.
Why choose us?
- The procedures are performed by our qualified dermatologist.
- Quick and easy procedures to treat all types of Warts.
- Accurate treatment prevents Warts from returning.
- Most of our clients are referred to by Friends & Family.
- Treatments take place in a safe and sterilized clinic setting.
Our dermatologist will immediately remove your Wart and mole, so there is no need to wait for it to drop off. Once it has been treated, leaves you with completely smooth, clear and blemish-free skin.
If you have a wart or a mole that you would like to have removed, contact us today to schedule your consultation at Lavish Medical Center.
TEL: 04 547 71 31