LED therapy is known as light-emitting diode therapy, which is a non-invasive skincare treatment and involves the use of specific wavelengths of light to target various skin concerns. This LED therapy is quite popular in Dubai as well as internationally for its effectiveness and versatility. Here’s more about the LED therapy in detail.
- How LED Therapy Works:
- It involves the use of LED light panels or devices which emit specific wavelengths of light. These wavelengths directly penetrate into the skin at different depths and are absorbed by the skin to give an immense result.
- It depends on the color of the wavelength used, and LED therapy stimulates various cellular processes under the skin.
- Different Colors and Their Benefits:
- Red Light: Red light (around 620-700nm) stimulates collagen production, improves blood circulation, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It’s often used for anti-aging purposes.
- Blue Light: Blue light (around 400-490nm) targets and kills acne-causing bacteria, making it an effective treatment for acne and preventing future breakouts.
- Green Light: Green light (around 500-570nm) can help reduce hyperpigmentation, fade dark spots, and improve skin tone.
- Yellow Light: Yellow light (around 570-590nm) is used for its soothing and calming effects on the skin. It can reduce redness and inflammation.
- Infrared Light: Infrared light (above 700nm) can penetrate deeper into the skin and may aid in pain management, tissue healing, and reducing inflammation.
- Benefits of LED Therapy in Dubai:
There are various benefits of LED treatment, such as skin rejuvenation, pain management, non-invasive, and reduction of hyperpigmentation. LED therapy in Dubai helps brighten your skin tone and address issues like hyperpigmentation and scars. It is also used to relieve you from the pain and heal your tissues. One of the important features is its non-invasive nature, painless with no downtime, and can fit various skin concerns.
- The Treatment Process:
- LED treatment lasts for 20-0 minutes only and sometimes requires multiple sessions.
- During the treatment, patients are required to wear protective eyewear.
- After this, a practitioner will set the LED device over your targeted areas.
- A number of sessions can be recommended for effective results, and maintenance sessions may be advised, so try to stay in touch with your dermatologist..
- Consultation and Customization:
- Before starting LED therapy, a dermatologist suggests getting a consultation from a skincare specialist is mandatory as they can assess your skin type and goals to make your treatment effective.
- Post-Treatment Care:
- There isn’t any downtime after the treatment you can easily schedule your meetings and plan gatherings.
- Sometimes, the dermatologist can recommend sunscreen and skincare products in order to prevent you from the sun in the early days of treatment.
It is always recommended to choose the clinic where LED therapy is performed by qualified and experienced doctors and ensures the safety measure with optimal results. However, the results may vary because of the type of skin and treated area. So, try to consult with a practitioner before undergoing LED therapy and find whether it is suitable for you or not.\