As we age with the flow, our skin’s shine loses its elasticity and insistence, which results in sagging skin, wrinkles, and fine lines. While surgical facelifts are another option, they come with a long recovery period and severe risks. That’s where clinical non-surgical facelift treatment comes into this world for quick relief to patients at our clinic. We offer different types of non-surgical facelift treatments in our clinic that help you get an uplifting look without the need for serious invasive surgery.
Our non-surgical facelift treatments are used to stimulate collagen production, lift and tighten skin, and reduce the presence of wrinkles and fine lines on your face. If you’re looking for a safe way to rejuvenate your skin, contact us today at [email protected] to book a consultation with us.
Types of Non-Surgical Facelift Treatment
The term “non-surgical facelift” refers to a different range of clinical procedures that are used to improve facial features and lift your face without requiring invasive surgery. The clinical treatment diagnoses different aspects of facial aging, such as wrinkles, sagging skin, and loss of facial volume. Here are a few types of non-surgical facelifts clinical treatments that everyone wants to avail of:
- Dermal fillers
- Botox and Dysport
- Radiofrequency (RF) and Ultrasound
- Thread lift
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
- Laser and Light Therapies
- Chemical Peels
- Microcurrent Facials
- Non-surgical Nose Job
Benefits of Non-Surgical Facelift Treatment
Non-surgical facelifts offer several benefits compared to traditional surgical facelifts. These benefits make it an attractive option for people who are seeking facial rejuvenation without the risks and downtime associated with surgery. Here are a few advantages of non-invasive facelift procedures:
- Minimal recovery downtime
- Reduced surgical risks
- Natural looking result
- Non-permanent treatment (required session repetition)
- Quick recovery within a few days
- Minimal discomfort
- Offer gradual improvements and skin tightening treatment
- Targeted approach concern
- Low risk of scarring
What Is The Eligibility For A Non-Surgical Facelift?
A non-surgical facelift is a medical treatment that is applied to improve the uplift feature of your face without invasive surgery. The eligible person for a non-surgical facelift exhibits certain characteristics and has specific goals. Here are some factors that make someone the best person for a non-surgical facelift:
- People in Their 30s-60s
- People with Mild to Moderate Signs of Aging and sunken cheeks
- Realistic outcome expectations:
- People Who Want to Avoid Surgery
- Commitment to Aftercare treatment concern
What to Expect During a Non-Surgical Facelift Procedure?
Most non-surgical facelift treatments are performed in the doctor’s clinic and take less than an hour to complete. You may experience some mild discomfort during the procedure, but you will be able to go home the same day and may start your daily activities. Here is an overview of what to expect during a non-invasive facelift treatment:
- Your doctor will start by cleaning your skin and applying a topical numbing agent. This will help to minimize any discomfort during the procedure.
- Depending on the type of non-surgical facelift you are having, your doctor will then inject dermal fillers, Botox, or other substances into your skin. Lavish clinic experts may also use a laser or other device to heat and tighten your skin.
- Once the procedure is complete, your doctor will apply a cold compress to your skin to reduce any swelling or redness. You may also be given instructions by experts on how to care for your skin after the treatment.