Lavish Clinic offers a different range of skin care treatments (mesotherapy, chemical peel, lip fillers) that give you healthy and glowing skin by availing our services. One of the most demanding services of our clinic is the Deep Cleansing Facial treatment in Dubai, which is applied to your face to remove impurities from your skin. This treatment products and experts are available in our bucket 24/7. The brighter skin facial involves a thorough cleansing process that removes dirt, oil, and dead skin cells from your pores and leaves your skin feeling revitalized.
Our skincare specialists use high-quality products and advanced derma tech to confirm that your skin is left looking and feeling its best. So, if you want to make your skin glowing, contact us today at [email protected].
Overview of Deep Cleansing Facial
A deep cleansing facial is a beauty treatment suited for everyone of all ages. This technique consists of 6-7 steps for your face that include exfoliation, face masks, cleansing, a facial massage, steaming, and a different type of creams and lotions application. There are different types of deep cleansing facials according to skin type. So, if you want to avail deep facial, check your skin condition first and enjoy the treatment by an expert dermatologist.
How Does Deep Cleansing Facial Work?
A deep cleansing facial is a multi-step skin treatment that is made to remove dirt, oil, and other impurities from the skin, as well as unclog pores and exfoliate dead skin cells on your face. The result is a cleaner, brighter, and healthier complexion. Here is a step-by-step guide on how a deep cleansing facial works:
- CLEANSING: The derma experts will begin by cleansing your skin with a gentle cleanser to remove any makeup or surface dirt.
- EXFOLIATION: The next step is exfoliation, which removes dead skin cells and reveals fresh, new skin underneath. This can be done using a different method, such as chemical exfoliants, microdermabrasion, or dermaplaning.
- STEAMING: Steaming opens up the pores and helps to loosen any dirt or oil that is trapped inside.
- EXTRACTION: During extraction, the esthetician will use a special tool to remove blackheads, whiteheads, and other clogged pores.
- MASK: A mask is then applied to the skin to soothe and hydrate it. The mask is also used to target specific skin concerns, such as acne, dryness, or aging of your face.
- MOISTURIZING: The final step is to moisturize the skin with a lightweight, non-comedogenic moisturizer to make your skin plump and shine.
Which facial is best for deep cleaning pores?
HydraFacial is one of the best treatments that is used to deep clean pores. In this facial, exfoliation and hydration combine together by using a microdermabrasion-like device that simultaneously sucks all the gunk out of pores and infuses nutrient-rich serum into it.
What is the difference between HydraFacial and deep cleansing facial?
DEEP CLEANSING FACIAL
Vortex-Fusion delivery system
Manual and mechanical techniques
Depth of cleansing
Removes dead skin cells, dirt, and oil
Removes deeply embedded dirt and oil
Gentle and comfortable
Can be more uncomfortable
May cause some redness or irritation
All skin types, including sensitive skin
Oily and acne-prone skin
What to expect after a deep cleansing facial?
From dry to combinational skin, deep cleansing facial is good for everyone. After having crystal crystal-clean facial, you may achieve immediate results and notice a brighter glow that makes your skin look fresh and rejuvenated.