Teeth whitening treatment is a cosmetic dental procedure that involves the lightening and brightening of the color of your teeth. With growing age, the teeth of an individual become discolored due to several factors such as aging, consumption of staining substances like coffee, tea, or tobacco, poor oral hygiene, certain medications, and sometimes it comes in heredity. It’s a popular and easygoing treatment that requires little to no downtime as it is a non-invasive solution to improve the appearance of your smile and remove stains or discoloration. Here’s how a dental clinic carries out the teeth whitening procedure in Dubai.
- Professional vs. Over-the-counter Whitening: Teeth whitening treatments are carried out through advanced dental treatments, and they can also be conducted through home methods using the relevant products. However, the treatments carried out at dental clinics are more effective, quick, and give satisfactory results.
- In-Office Teeth Whitening: In Dubai, Dental Clinics use advanced techniques and materials to carry out teeth whitening procedures. It involves the application of highly concentrated bleaching gel to the teeth and activates it with a special light or laser. The teeth whitening treatment is usually completed in a single appointment and provides quick results.
- At-Home Teeth Whitening: Some dental clinics in Dubai may also provide custom-made at-home teeth whitening kits. These kits include custom-fitted trays and a professional-grade whitening gel. Patients wear the trays for a specified amount of time each day for a week or two to achieve gradual whitening.
- Benefits of Professional Whitening: Teeth Whitening treatments, which are performed by professional dentists in Dubai, offer several advantages such as noticeable and lasting results compared to home treatment. The professionals administer the treatment by keeping in mind your specific needs, goals, and desired outcomes.
- Considerations: Remember one thing teeth whitening can’t be the right choice for everyone every time. Individuals having specific dental concerns, dental restorations(crowns, veneers), and women who are pregnant should consult with a doctor before undergoing a teeth whitening procedure.
- Duration of Results: The longevity of teeth whitening results depends on lifestyle factors such as diet, oral hygiene habits, and tobacco use. If a teeth whitening procedure is carried out by professionals then the results last for several months to a couple of years if handled with proper care.
- Maintenance: In order to maintain the results of teeth whitening, it’s recommended by dentists to practice good oral hygiene, limit consumption of staining substances, and try to visit your dentist regularly for cleaning and follow-up appointments if required.
In Dubai, teeth whitening treatment is considered an effective and quick treatment to enhance the aesthetics of one’s smile by removing the discoloration and giving a brighter tooth white shade. As Dubai’s lifestyle is luxurious, most individuals get teeth whitening treatment quarterly or bi-annually to maintain oral health. Visit Lavish Clinic if you are looking for an affordable dental clinic, as they offer discounts to their regular customers.